Search, select, save.
About the Provider Discount Network
The program offers uniquely personalized savings to complement your medical, dental or vision coverage. It can help you save between 10 and 50 percent on health products not covered by your benefit plans, so it’s easier than ever to save money while making healthier choices for yourself and your family.
The Provider Discount Network can help you reduce your out-of-pocket health care costs. Here's how to get started:
- To see providers near you, choose a specialty from the “Service” menu at the top of the page. Or, if you’re looking for a specific provider, click in the search box, enter his or her name, and then click the search icon.
- Click on a provider to see details about the doctor and the discount.
- Once you’ve chosen a doctor, follow the instructions to confirm your selection and print the confirmation letter.
- Call to make an appointment with your selected provider.
- At the time of your visit, present the following to receive your discount:
- Your confirmation letter
- Your Provider Discount Network card
- Your AARP Health card
If the service is covered under your AARP Health plan, your provider may submit the bill for reimbursement and then will bill you for any remaining balance. Alternately, and for services not covered under your AARP Health plan, you may pay the discounted rate to the provider at the time of your visit, and then send your provider's bill to the AARP Health claims center address on your medical ID card for reimbursement.